Glock 19 Gen 4 quick trip Grandma's Ardmore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Options as in with a bar and if its polished? Or options as in which style 1-4?
The bar is no big thing unless you need the part. And you can polish your own if you want a polished one.
I have style 2 and 4 in two of my frames right now. I put a style 3 in a friends gun. If I had to do it again I would just run style 4. But they are all better than stock and pass all the safety checks. Way cheaper than anything else I have found. The pin can be a pain to drive in unless you have a roll pin punch or an arbor press. I got mine in with just a roll pin punch.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Options as in with a bar and if its polished? Or options as in which style 1-4?
The bar is no big thing unless you need the part. And you can polish your own if you want a polished one.
I have style 2 and 4 in two of my frames right now. I put a style 3 in a friends gun. If I had to do it again I would just run style 4. But they are all better than stock and pass all the safety checks. Way cheaper than anything else I have found. The pin can be a pain to drive in unless you have a roll pin punch or an arbor press. I got mine in with just a roll pin punch.
Why can't you use a bench vice or c clamp? Have you tried that? I'm a "do it with what you got around guy".