Glock 23 Gen 4 - Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The weight of some of the lights attached to the frame affects the harmonics of the frame and causes the failure of the round to feed out of the magazine. Glock's remedy to this is to change out the magazine springs to springs with additional coils. If you call Glock, they will probably upgrade the springs for free.

I've also heard that.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Headlamp shining right down your arms and over the top of the gun would be pretty close to a laser sight. You line the shadow of the top of your gun where you want to hit.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Headlamp shining right down your arms and over the top of the gun would be pretty close to a laser sight. You line the shadow of the top of your gun where you want to hit.

I wanted a flashlight and not a laser light on my pistol. I figured that it was better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it. In the end, it made my pistol unreliable, so I got rid of it.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The weight of some of the lights attached to the frame affects the harmonics of the frame and causes the failure of the round to feed out of the magazine. Glock's remedy to this is to change out the magazine springs to springs with additional coils. If you call Glock, they will probably upgrade the springs for free.
That's the conclusion I came to as well. Either stronger magazine springs to feed it faster, or a lighter recoil spring to slow the action down a bit...?

Latest posts

Top Bottom