Glock Blue Label Dealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure, but I think H&H is. There is also a store named "C.O.P.S just south of Reno near Agnew/Villa and another in Yukon, but I can't remember the name of that one.

I know, big help, but Google may help more than I can.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
C.O.P.S. is no longer a Blue Label dealer for Glock but is a LE/.mil dealer for S&W. H&H wasn't listed on the Glock BL page last I checked but they do have a selection of Glock's in their LE/.mil selection at the exact Blue Label prices that Outdoor America sold for. Henry's is a Blue Label sub-dealer and his prices will be slightly higher than GT Distributors, who you can also order through.

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found a Blue Label G43 today at Evans in Enid. Well worth the trip. The 2 gentlemen working the gun counter were very friendly and knowledgable.

I called all of the Blue Label dealers (didn't call H&H) that were listed on the Glock website and on this thread. I found it odd that Evans had 2 on the shelf and none of the other dealers could even give me a price for a Blue Label G43. I have no idea how the distribution system works. I'm just glad I had a GSSF purchase coupon.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found a Blue Label G43 today at Evans in Enid. Well worth the trip. The 2 gentlemen working the gun counter were very friendly and knowledgable.

I called all of the Blue Label dealers (didn't call H&H) that were listed on the Glock website and on this thread. I found it odd that Evans had 2 on the shelf and none of the other dealers could even give me a price for a Blue Label G43. I have no idea how the distribution system works. I'm just glad I had a GSSF purchase coupon.

Nice find. What was the price?

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this may be a stupid question but what is a blue label glock?

Same gun, discounted price. Some are packaged with a 3rd magazine. The G42 and G43 still only come with 2 mags. Details on the blue label program are available on Glock's website. Law enforcement, first responders, ex military, and Glock GSSF members qualify. GSSF can purchase 1 blue label pistol per year. All others can purchase 2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom