Glock Blue Label Dealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same gun, discounted price. Some are packaged with a 3rd magazine. The G42 and G43 still only come with 2 mags. Details on the blue label program are available on Glock's website. Law enforcement, first responders, ex military, and Glock GSSF members qualify. GSSF can purchase 1 blue label pistol per year. All others can purchase 2.

Actually, active duty military and RETIRED military. I am in the RETIRED category so I can buy 2 blue label guns per year. (Glock's restriction). I ordered my Glock 43 on the blue label program from GT Distributors and am having it shipped to SSP. The price was $358 plus $20 shipping. Can't beat that IMO.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, active duty military and RETIRED military. I am in the RETIRED category so I can buy 2 blue label guns per year. (Glock's restriction). I ordered my Glock 43 on the blue label program from GT Distributors and am having it shipped to SSP. The price was $358 plus $20 shipping. Can't beat that IMO.

Damn...that's great. I was just thinking about buying a Glock.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just because a dealer is a blue label dealer doesn't mean you can walk in and get the blue label price. They have to have a blue label gun first, and I haven't found one. That's why I ordered from GT Dist. Less hassle, for me, than trying to chase one down.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

I was about to be all butthurt until I saw your post. I was told by a salesman that blue label applies to all vets, and when I went to buy me a nice discounted brick I was shot down, reason being I wasn't retired.

Latest posts

Top Bottom