Glock Grip Angle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't know this was as big a problem as it apparently is until I read it somewhere on the internet. But now that I've been made aware of this horrendous issue, I've found that it must be true cause I'm shooting Glock pistols much worse. Should I take a Dremel to it and customize the handle? Or could I just modify it with...maybe duck tape? Or I could just take the loss in the classifieds and chalk it up to a learning experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never made friends with the "Luger" grip angle on the Glock, but there are a ton of folks that have, and some, like my SIL, much prefer it.

Wouldn't a gun world without choices be dreadfully boring? Course, there are some people who have to attack anyone who has different preferences..................

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's your gun, modify it however you like to suit you. Keep in mind that if you ever decide to sell it, it may affect the value or prevent sale. I have only one Glock that's been modified and I use that one in matches. All the rest are unaltered shooters.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I have found I prefer the Glock grip angle. Also, I have noticed that if you shoot revolvers the grip angle seems to cross over better. My wife likes it too apparently, as she just picked a Glock 43 over the shield after a range session with both.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can also heat it to get the hump out which is what Im about to do to an old G23 frame I have that I chopped to G26/27 length. I have a Timberwolf frame if you ever decide you want to try one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom