Glock Grip Angle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taurus....EWE

Ewe all you want. I've got 2 that need a couple repairs... and I've been procrastinating sending them off, for like 4 years now. Nothing major, a mistimed cylinder on a revolver and a weak extractor on a 9mm. But then I've got several that shoot everything you feed them, for years and years. What else do I need?

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ewe all you want. I've got 2 that need a couple repairs... and I've been procrastinating sending them off, for like 4 years now. Nothing major, a mistimed cylinder on a revolver and a weak extractor on a 9mm. But then I've got several that shoot everything you feed them, for years and years. What else do I need?

Ones that don't need repaired... lol

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't know this was as big a problem as it apparently is until I read it somewhere on the internet. But now that I've been made aware of this horrendous issue, I've found that it must be true cause I'm shooting Glock pistols much worse. Should I take a Dremel to it and customize the handle? Or could I just modify it with...maybe duck tape? Or I could just take the loss in the classifieds and chalk it up to a learning experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it is like anything else, just time will help you get use to it. Sometimes that doesnt always work. In my own opinion I think the grip angle is fine. Really overblown internet statement which Im assuming you're making fun of as well. Definitely different but can work around it. What I dislike on glocks is how big the handles are and the dumb finger grooves. Ive gotten use to these as well but still notice them from time to time. I dont know why glock made the back straps to where they could be changed as very few people had issues with grip size unless it meant going smaller.

Last edited:

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up getting my Glock because of the grip angle and trigger pull length on my Taurus PT111 G2. It shoots great, and I enjoy carrying it, but as far as which one matches my natural grip and npa, hands down it's the Glock. And a Ruger SR9c....but the lesson learned has been that it is ALL about how it fits YOU, and YOUR natural grip. I sure hope I don't forget that as I go along.... :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom