Glock Grip Angle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocks grip angle sucks, yes you can make it work by changing everything your body does naturally. So why not get a pistol that lines up with your body's natural point of aim? The Gen 4s def helps with the issue and I'd kill you if you tried to take my 43 away, but the gripe angle does suck.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I LOVE THE 1911 trigger.

I like some better than others. My SR1911 LW Commander in 9mm actually has a nicer trigger than my Colt LW Commander in .45ACP. I seem to shoot the Ruger a bit better too, I credit that to the super nice trigger on the gun. Other than that, the two feel the same to me. But dang, the holes that the Colt makes are sure bigguns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Glocks grip angle sucks, yes you can make it work by changing everything your body does naturally. So why not get a pistol that lines up with your body's natural point of aim? The Gen 4s def helps with the issue and I'd kill you if you tried to take my 43 away, but the gripe angle does suck.
Grip has nothing to do with npa and if you line your hands up with a glock grip and you know when you're doing , you Can mitigate recoil like no other pistol

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grip has nothing to do with npa and if you line your hands up with a glock grip and you know when you're doing , you Can mitigate recoil like no other pistol

All while fighting natural point of aim. My CZ's don't have that issue. I've had many Glocks, just doesn't work for everybody

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Okay; so please elaborate on the part about "knowing what you're doing." I'm of the opinion that the Glock grip angle is not that big of a deal. I'm maybe just confused about what you mean by lining your hands up with a Glock grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great reading...but the grip of the gun should help us "train" and modify our "natural" stance/position. I read all those articles, and found them very helpful. Now, to get to the range to apply some of it!!!
There's the "trick"..... :)

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go out to San Fran. From what I understand if you spend enough time out there your wrist will be able to more than compensate for the blocks grip angle. Give me a 1911, CZ or Grand Power, now there is a manly grip angle for you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom