Glock/XD Talk!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your caliber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lightsaber!

afarm1.static.flickr.com_172_483799877_68fcc5002f.jpg

mfranco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Glock 19 RTF with factory night sights. I love the new grip while shooting...not so much while concealing, it will rub you raw.

BravoOne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can carry Gen3 G19 RTF2 against.bare skin with little discomfort... I dunno... Maybe I have cow hide for skin ;)

Day to day though I do wear an undershirt because it helps with my draw by clearing the area between the weapon and my body... Otherwise I seem to drag my fingers against my skin upon draw...

No experience with an XD…

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For duty I carry a G17 unmodified except the sights. Trijicon night sights. Im not sure why some people find themselves having an overwhelming need to modify a Glock. Either cosmetically or mechanically. It really dosent need anything.

To be fair, the Glock has an awful trigger that could use some work.

Not hating. I have two handguns: Glock 23, and Glock 22.

Just saying, that'd be what I would improve.

shootingbuff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's your setup. Why? Any recommendations? Anything to avoid?

9x19

Why? Because it is bullet choice not cave man factor that determines what the bullet is going to do in or on target. I can carry a smaller lighter pistol with less recoil and run the gun faster. Plus in the Glocks, my platform of choice it fits my hand very well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom