Go to a concert, get pee’d on by the singer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bocephus smoked doobie with my wife in his bus and discussed remodeling his tour bus with her, She used the bus potty to pee while in the bus. I was busy playing guitar, they were interior decorating stoned

OMG that man reeked of piss and whiskey (heavy on the piss) when he stayed at my Holiday Inn. (He played ECU right before he hit the big time.) He told me he'd never "done it" with a pregnant woman before. (I was 13 months pregnant with my first.) I told him tonight wasn't gonna be his lucky night either. His manager was aghast that I was turning him down. Lol My GOD he stunk ... It was all I could do to get him checked in and not hurl ...

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG that man reeked of piss and whiskey (heavy on the piss) when he stayed at my Holiday Inn. (He played ECU right before he hit the big time.) He told me he'd never "done it" with a pregnant woman before. (I was 13 months pregnant with my first.) I told him tonight wasn't gonna be his lucky night either. His manager was aghast that I was turning him down. Lol My GOD he stuck ... It was all I could do to get him checked in and not hurl ...
Well, in all fairness that puts you in a pretty special category. :rollingla

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, in all fairness that puts you in a pretty special category. :rollingla

Haha!! I swear I gained 80 pounds the SECOND I conceived and it only got worse from there ... Docs told me I was due the first of March ... I was like no. No, I was there and I'm pretty sure it's more like the middle of April. Sure enough ... April 20... 😂😂 But by then I looked like I had the Goodyear blimp stuffed down my shirt. Felt like it too ... 🤦🤦🤦

Latest posts

Top Bottom