Going to college........Need help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks for the info guys

Looks like the law question has been answered. While I might leave "a" gun in my car, I would NOT store many there. I don't know what Jonesboro an the town immediately surrounding campus is like, but I know that some of the college campuses I've been on, I would NEVER leave a gun unattended in a car. Seen too many vehicles broken into on those campuses. Just a thought.

was thinking of only my glock 33

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check on how the Arkansas conceal carry laws apply to universities (parking lots) compared to OK. Although a lot of OK schools will say NO guns ANYWHERE on campus, state law trumps the school's policy. I'd get a small car safe and keep the Glock in that. Running to the car beats and 8 hour drive.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm reading the Arkansas law right, it says if any building has it posted for no firearms, no carry is allowed. I haven't found anything though that is for or against keeping one either loaded or unloaded in a car when the licensed concealed carry holder is not in the vehicle (i.e. storing it in a small safe or something within the vehicle).

Latest posts

Top Bottom