• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South East OK Gold and silver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, is the tube of 2009 (eagles?) a dollar?

Sorry, couldn't resist!
Don't be silly.
I am not saying this is a good or bad deal either way or even if this is a good time to buy it right now. But in his defense gold and silver premiums are off the charts right now. a single American Eagle runs about 47 dollar= $21 over spot plus shipping lately and that is what he has in the mint tube. What he has displayed are the most popular bullion coins. Its a mad house right now as far as pricing on any gold or silver if you can find it. . I am not much of a bullion guy personally, but if you think his prices are bad just log on to you favorite bullion dealers website and get ready for you mouth to drop.
Then when you recover from that and are able to talk again go get a gander on some of the rare and numismatic stuff like I like to play with and then pass out and have someone throw some water on you face.
I just paid almost what he is asking for this whole pile for a single 1909D eagle that is only .48oz of gold. Yea my feelings got kinda hurt and it has already increase in value 600 dollars in the few weeks I have had it. Cra-cra sounding stuff I know, but its your dollars that are sucking wind.
Good Luck on your sale fella.

Last edited:

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, just going off the ad. I know it's crazy right now, dollar not going to be worth chit before too long. Oh and FJB!
I don't even know why the morons stamp that 1 dollar face price on an Eagle. Although it is technically legal tender, no one in their right mind would spend a ounce of silver like it was a junk metal Sacagawea dollar or something.

And FJB with a Cactus.

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
I have been hoarding silver and gold for almost 4 decades. I am one of those conspiracy theorists that says paper money will be one day worthless. That day is sooner than most know. Prices that people are asking are not based on reality. What they are asking and getting is two different things. A lot like people using Gun Broker to price firearms.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been hoarding silver and gold for almost 4 decades. I am one of those conspiracy theorists that says paper money will be one day worthless. That day is sooner than most know. Prices that people are asking are not based on reality. What they are asking and getting is two different things. A lot like people using Gun Broker to price firearms.
Sorry to break you heart but they ARE getting it. Whether you or I are getting some is another matter. Most dealers have a 2 week shipping delay and are running pre sales meaning they don't even have any yet. These prices are based on the reality. Its the market price right now as the paper price is being suppressed. I am not new to this and keep up with it every day. I have owned some type of coins for six decades now as I got 2 Morgan dollars on my first birthday. It got like this at least 3 times before that I know of.

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
Sorry to break you heart but they ARE getting it. Whether you or I are getting some is another matter. Most dealers have a 2 week shipping delay and are running pre sales meaning they don't even have any yet. These prices are based on the reality. Its the market price right now as the paper price is being suppressed. I have owned some time of coins for six decades now as I got 2 Morgan dollars on my first birthday. It got like this at least 3 times before that I know of.
They are not getting it from me and I am still buying. Perhaps you may want to look for new friends?

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I can fix you up right now. BYE!~ I am not wanting to trash the guys sale thread further turning it into a chit chat club. My apology to the guy selling his wares.--out

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom