• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South East OK Gold and silver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have been hoarding silver and gold for almost 4 decades. I am one of those conspiracy theorists that says paper money will be one day worthless. That day is sooner than most know. Prices that people are asking are not based on reality. What they are asking and getting is two different things. A lot like people using Gun Broker to price firearms.
yep and that's a joke also !! F _ u _ c _ gun broker

1big44

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Know it’s a waste of time to help out some of you multi million dollar bullion traders. Spot price ain’t got **** to do with price/availability of American Eagles right now. It’s all supply/demand and speculation. Good luck securing any significant amount of dimes or quarters right now Without 2-3 week wait. I do thank all of you experts for your help!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I merely asked what kind of silver it was,but But I can buy 20 gram gold bars at 16.99 over spot per, or American Eagles at 7.5% over spot right now. I dont much care for the numismatic values I am more into the bullion which is why I was asking what type of Silver it was

1big44

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I merely asked what kind of silver it was,but But I can buy 20 gram gold bars at 16.99 over spot per, or American Eagles at 7.5% over spot right now. I dont much care for the numismatic values I am more into the bullion which is why I was asking what type of Silver it was
If you are buying 1/10 Gold Eagles for $215 then I obviously can’t help you. I’m sure several of us would like in on that. Please share when you have time.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It will be interesting to see how high gold/silver go when the dollar collapses and the next currency has to be backed by physical commodity. All currencies fail at some point.
Not alcohol, coffee, ammo and food...after a collapse, gold is a paper weight when the zombies are on the move (saw it on TV LOL).

Latest posts

Top Bottom