Good deal on .22LR ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-12-31_12-34-10.png

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, does anyone know anyone else who paid that price?

Probably not, because if I paid that price,,,
I wouldn't want anyone to know.

But on the bright side,,,
My Mini Mag stash is worth $11,700.00.

Yippee :hyper:

Aarond

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha. I went to a gunshop in Dequeen AR, yesterday looking for stuff. Guy is usually well stocked and has been around forever. I asked him if he had any 22lr. He said yes and went in the back room and came out with a brown paper sack with 100 Super X in it for 7.99. I bought them anyway as thats about 4 dollars a box. I just shook my head a laughed. Just thinking about How things have changed.Now I am down to buying ammo crackhead style. He let me have 1 box of LR primers. LOL

Its getting tough out there.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in SSP yesterday and the only ammo they have is on consignment. (So they aren't setting the price.) $100 for a 500rd brick of .22lr. And the sad part is it is selling at that price.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate these high prices too.
But it sure seems like gun owners all over the country are like folks in the "energy industry" (oil and gas).
When things are great, everybody in the petroleum business from top to bottom is like, "Woo Hoo! The good times will NEVER end! It will be different this time, I just know it!"
Then when things go to Hades in a hand basket, they are praying "Dear Lord, please let me make that good money again, I promise I won't (throw) it away this time!"

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate these high prices too.
But it sure seems like gun owners all over the country are like folks in the "energy industry" (oil and gas).
When things are great, everybody in the petroleum business from top to bottom is like, "Woo Hoo! The good times will NEVER end! It will be different this time, I just know it!"
Then when things go to Hades in a hand basket, they are praying "Dear Lord, please let me make that good money again, I promise I won't (throw) it away this time!"

as a potential gun owner and a previous oil and gas worker I feel this all too much. I would preach to everyone that oil wouldn’t last forever, but never considered the gun side of the equation. I decided to start getting serious about finances after I realized that I wasted $50k on “nothing” in 2018. I think out of that waste I purchased my SP101 and a couple boxes of rounds. Maybe 4 trips to the range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom