Good Deal on FNS-9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Schuyler Arms has some handguns on clearance, but the one that caught my eye is the FNS-9. I've been thinking about buying one of these, and $407 shipped seems like a pretty good deal. Just wanted to pass it along. Here's the link:

http://www.schuylerarmsco.com/catalog.php?category=103308

If anybody has an FNS-9, how do you like it compared to the other polymer 9s out there?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After shooting a few I sold off most of my Glocks to and picked up some FNSs. Particularly like the FNS9L. Better ergos, better trigger, and better sights than most out there IMO. They are steal at $400 shipped.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a great price for them. I just had one surgery, fixing to have a second so can't afford to order one right now. I've been wanting one for a long time now. I've got a couple friends that have the FNS-40's and they are great shooting guns.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After shooting a few I sold off most of my Glocks to and picked up some FNSs. Particularly like the FNS9L. Better ergos, better trigger, and better sights than most out there IMO. They are steal at $400 shipped.

I'm really close to snagging one of these. I had a Canik TP-9SA, but just couldn't get comfortable with the decocker and dead trigger issue. They're supposed to be introducing the TP-9SF model, without the decocker, next year but I need something in the mean time.

I'm gonna sleep on it, and if they're still available tomorrow I'll probably grab one.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imo - the FNS is one of the finest poly guns on the market. Ergo's are good, trigger is good, everything is good. It is one of my most accurate straight out of the box.

It won't replace my Glock, but it is a very nice pistol

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I slept on it and they were still in stock, so I took that as a sign that I should go ahead and buy one. Sometimes being single has its advantages. The website was really easy to navigate and order from, and $7 shipping on firearms is pretty good. After my FFL fee, I'll be out $432 which ain't bad, especially considering that the FNS-9 comes with 3 magazines. If there are any issues with Schuyler Arms I'll let ya'll know, and hopefully next week I'll have a range report.

Have any of ya'll installed night sights on your FNS-9? Mine will just have standard 3-dot sights, and I'll probably be swapping them out at some point.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't handled one but I've heard A LOT of great things about them and NOTHING TERRIBLE AT ALL!
I really wanna' get the FNS-L and FNS-C in .40S&W.
I think their compact series is gonna' have everyone else beat as far as subcompact handguns go!

Latest posts

Top Bottom