Good News from Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I imagined this Tx scene, only without restraint.

I'm the last guy on the planet who hasn't seen "Lonesome Dove." Gotta remedy that.

Still think this story is no cause for celebration. Very sad event that will never be over for the survivors. Only good thing is that the rapist is dead.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As stated by others, there definitely is a hero.

My celebration lies in the fact that a good man did what needed to be done and the state did not punish him for it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A good man has taken a life, and a little girl has been raped.

I don't see much cause for celebration here. I don't care that the rapist is dead, that's fine with me, but ending a life is a life changing experience for most people, and considering the content of the dad's 911 call, I suspect this has changed his life. .

Had this been my daughter, I would have celebrated when the last drop of blood left the orifice it was oozing from.
Had the POS still been moving, multiple stomps to the head would have stopped every movement.

Taking a human life can be justified. I would not have lost a moments sleep.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had this been my daughter, I would have celebrated when the last drop of blood left the orifice it was oozing from.
Had the POS still been moving, multiple stomps to the head would have stopped every movement.

Taking a human life can be justified. I would not have lost a moments sleep.

Same here, Would have slept well knowing I had done what needed to be done !

Latest posts

Top Bottom