Got a new Bobcat!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to know about the seat? Does it really have some suspension in it?
The seat has great suspension! The seat is adjusted according to your weight, and no matter how rough the terrain, the ride is super comfortable and like riding on a cushion of air!

My old mower was a Hustler Raptor SD and even though it was a great mower, it was nowhere near as smooth a ride as this one.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The seat has great suspension! The seat is adjusted according to your weight, and no matter how rough the terrain, the ride is super comfortable and like riding on a cushion of air!

My old mower was a Hustler Raptor SD and even though it was a great mower, it was nowhere near as smooth a ride as this one.

Now I am jealous! A suspension seat is in order. I hope I can put one on my two zero turns. I mow some rough areas.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much time to mow 5 acres with it?
5.3 acres and grass over a foot tall from all of the rain we have been having, some grass still wet, it took 4 hours. I was highly impressed with this mower in the way it cut and handled.

I bet I can cut the whole place in less than 3 hours next time, since the grass won't be near as tall and wet...

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now I am jealous! A suspension seat is in order. I hope I can put one on my two zero turns. I mow some rough areas.
A lot of my pasture is very rough, and this new mower handled it with ease.

I set the adjustment knob for my weight, and even hitting some holes that were 6" deep or deeper that I was unable to see because of the tall grass, not once did I bottom out the seat.

My old bones can't take a beating like they use to, and this seat was definitely a good selling point when purchasing this particular mower.

Now, I'm fixing to go now the area around my new 8 acre carp pond, and see how it's gonna look after it's first mowing of the year...

Latest posts

Top Bottom