Got my E-lander mags today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSUFire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Son of a mother. My order is in the mid 12s, and still haven't received them. How are the fit and function?

I was busy all weekend so I have not had the chance to try them out yet. They do look nice and made of a thicker metal compared to some GIs I have seen. I do like the white followers, as it makes an empty mag easy to see. As soon as I get the chance to try them out I will report back.

As for why I received mine so early? I had wrote an email to them asking for a status update (that was before I found the forum on ar15.com). They responded back and when I recieved the package the shipping paper had "ASAP" wrote on it.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been seeing these mags being sold in the classifieds for inflated prices. I have been adding these people to my ignore list. I wont sell to them when I decide to sell something again. I would rather give a good deal to an OSA member the does the same.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw these being offered at a reasonable price and purchased four of them. I didn't realize what a quality product they are... (the Israelis don't make junk). They are sooo much higher quality than the mags that came with my AR-15. They are worth the wait IMO.

LL

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My order was in the high 12s "still processing." Received email, after inquiry, stating that I should have my order in 3 weeks. That was two weeks ago. We shall see.

Update, 10 weeks since ordering and being billed and still no shipment, shipping confirmation for an "in stock" item. My order has spent the last couple weeks in "final processing" status, which isn't any different than the "processing" status that its spent the last 10 weeks in, other than the fact that I'm no longer allowed to cancel my order.

Latest posts

Top Bottom