Great day at the range with my nephew!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother and his family are in town from Alabama for Thanksgiving. I learned that my 14 year old nephew is in his first year of JROTC and has been racking up wins on their air rifle team! I took him to the range today and we went through nearly 500 rounds. His JROTC training has really helped him, but this was only his second time ever firing actual firearms. I took a couple of 22's (Browning Buckmark & Beretta 21A Bobcat), Glock 17, Kimber K6S (only shooting 38's), and my OSA lower 9mm PCC. We had a fantastic time and he had the biggest grin on his face.

We had a safety briefing beforehand. He followed all safety and range rules, listened when we gave him advice, and was knocking the center out of the targets. He is a natural shot.

When I brought him back home, my brother wanted to see the firearms after he got a look at his targets that we brought back. I have been tasked with building him a PCC similar to mine that we shot today! They'll have fun with it, so tonight I'm going to start putting a parts list together.

(the first two pictures were taken early, before we worked on his grip)

1638059011636.png

1638059037575.png

1638059121174.png

1638059162701.png

Talk about one proud uncle!

Latest posts

Top Bottom