Great Deal on 10/22 Takedown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn, that is a good deal. My 10/22TD is reliable and holds zero, not to mention a lot of fun. Highly recommended. Unless you refuse to pay more than $.04/rd that is. They flat burn through the ammo.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen them cheaper but maybe its a model difference... you'd think I be a little versed on 10/22 seeing how its been around forever but I'm not... why is the take down model different? I remember seeing 10/22 's for a little over $140 just a couple years ago.. Someone posted you could get them for $180 new the other day

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen them cheaper but maybe its a model difference... you'd think I be a little versed on 10/22 seeing how its been around forever but I'm not... why is the take down model different? I remember seeing 10/22 's for a little over $140 just a couple years ago.. Someone posted you could get them for $180 new the other day

The "takedown" model breaks into two pieces, for camping, hiking, or "survival/prepper" stuff. Pretty cool rifle. I've wanted one for a while, but already having a couple of 10/22s, didn't want to spend the extra. At this price, I decided I could use another one. Most I've seen have been in the $320 and up range.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a good deal alright... I just don't need a fourth 10/22! I already bought a Mannlicher Classic and a 50th Anniversary design contest edition this year. The old lady would really start to ask questions if I came home with another one. Thanks for sharing the deal though.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to get a nice 10/22 so I could introduce my nieces and nephews into shooting, but with ammo availability, that doesn't seem likely anytime soon.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
It's a good deal alright... I just don't need a fourth 10/22! I already bought a Mannlicher Classic and a 50th Anniversary design contest edition this year. The old lady would really start to ask questions if I came home with another one. Thanks for sharing the deal though.

Buy a Charger(if you can find one), that's the loophole with the OL to excuse bringing another 10/22 home.

I'm thinking about doing something like this with mine:

Then again, I may have to pick up one more 10/22 rifle for a CBPRS Ranger bullpup build:

http://www.cbrps.com/Ruger.html

Maybe the SR (10/)22 rifle so I can scavenge the nordic components kit off of it for that charger build I'm contemplating?:naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom