Green Country Safe Shooters???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is anyone aware if the NRA has been contacted? Hopefully, this is the sort of thing that they would like to help and support.

I would really like to hear what the NRA has to say about it and what they are going to do to support it, my membership may depend on it. Someone should contact one of the local NRA officers and see if there's anything that can be done. I believe the NRA's range guidelines are pretty universally accepted as a standard for range design.

I shot there a lot before I moved, great range and I echo everyone's sentiments about Byron, great guy. I didn't know he was experiencing health issues, hope he gets better and is able to run his place for many more years.

P

point and laugh

I don't know how to make the link work so I just copied this from their page.

If we can get the support from a couple of county commissioners we could reopen. They need to know that we are a safe, family oriented business. Also, many Law enforcement officers train and practice here.
If you, your freinds, family and neighbors would all write a letter to them, it could help us get the zoning variance we need to reopen. Let them know how many people enjoy our range.
Please send your letters to the following address.
Thank You

Rogers County Board of Commissioners
219 South Missouri
Claremore OK 74017

H

Haggard

I'll do that for Byron, those are some good guys up there. It's a shame what happened. I was actually there the day Byron and Dewain got served.

Latest posts

Top Bottom