grip tape on your gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
photo G-17.jpgthat looks good, my point was not saying your an idiot for stippling your gun, your stipple job would help for sure, but i like the feel of the fine sandpaper tape, And i've never had grip tape come off when i don't want it to.

Last edited:

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the grip tape as well. You are squeezing the gun hard to shoot it so even if the tape is loose, the act of simply holding the gun secures the tape. With that being said I have never had a properly installed set come loose on me. The stippling is permanent and the texture can vary greatly. I just don't like the feel of some of the jobs I have seen, which can potentially hurt you at resale time.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does stippling change what division you are in in IDPA?

Sent from my T.A.R.D.I.S. using a Sonic Screwdriver.

Eliminates the gun from SSP, forever. You have to shoot ESP from then on (hence the grip tape still on my SSP G-17. IIRC, the same for USPSA Production.

My grip tape came from ericwesselman.com also.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's why I join forums, to see what has or hasn't worked for others. I do a lot of online ordering so it's always good to know about or product or theory before hand from those that have BTDT

Latest posts

Top Bottom