Group buy Mosin Nagant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, when I read some of the comments on these Mosin-Nagants, I could almost swear I was on the Surplusrifles forum ;)

I'm glad you folks are getting such a kick out of those rifles!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks... Can't make myself pay that after seeing what others paid.

Don sold these at his cost. I don't think he expected nearly the response he got and it actually wound up costing him quite a bit of money to take the guns in, do the paperwork, and get the guns to the folks who bought them.

Not trying to pick a fight with you ... just wanted to let you know why the cost went up. Don has ALWAYS been more than fair and honest with us. I live here in the city and if GC can't get fix it, I'll wait until I can get a gun off to Don before I will take it anywhere else for work.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is all the ball ammo in the bags gone? Dumb question - I'm sure it is. Just had to ask, though.

Sorry folks but the surplus ammo I bought from HiTekRedneck sold out quickly.
I still have plenty if packaged light ball and some hunting ammo available but no more surplus
and before you complain about the cost of the hunting ammo check out the price of the Wolf 200 grain ammo on the web.
The Packaged ammo I am selling is copper washed steel not lacquered steel like the surplus but I have plenty of it, I just didn't take enough to the city and ran out of it there, I will have plenty more if anyone has trouble finding it in the City.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don sold these at his cost. I don't think he expected nearly the response he got and it actually wound up costing him quite a bit of money to take the guns in, do the paperwork, and get the guns to the folks who bought them.

Not trying to pick a fight with you ... just wanted to let you know why the cost went up. Don has ALWAYS been more than fair and honest with us. I live here in the city and if GC can't get fix it, I'll wait until I can get a gun off to Don before I will take it anywhere else for work.

This. Don does excellent work. I killed two birds with one stone when I picked mine up by dropping off a couple of gunsmithing projects. Just remember him when you're in the market for something other than a Mosin, he might be able to hook you up with a good deal anyway!

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was an extreme pleasure meeting Honeybee while picking up a couple of very nice rifles. My luck no hex's or laminates.
Kudos to you sir!