Gun friendly places in Okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What in the hell is BDubs? I used to drink a lot. Every day a lot. Im Irish and Indian and I still think it was a lot. But being a single parent lessened my opportunities to drink so its gotten to where I hardly ever drink any more.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There you go again, stating something using common sense. No wonder our government is trying to completely do away with it. It pops up every now and then and confuses and scares many people, most likely a new law coming.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean there's businesses that have signs up saying you can't carry there? Huh. I guess I should learn to read faster or walk slower or something.

mbok1947

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am an old person. Can't see very well.

I always have visions when I see those signs of two heavily armed and ski-masked terrorists approaching say Penn Square intent on mass slaughter and seeing the little no-gun/red-slash decal on the door and one saying, "Oh no, Ali, guns not allowed! Must go home now and swear off exterminating the infidels!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom