Gun Liberty Defined by Ron Paul

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow I'm glad I'm not the only one here, I am always very suspicious of anyone at the range, I always have a loaded firearm when going down range with other people that I don't know. Firearms and strange people I don't trust. Maybe I'm a little paranoid.

No...

Just being realistic and taking appropriate precautions. If more folk were like that there would most likely be a lot fewer criminals and a whole lot less crime.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow I'm glad I'm not the only one here, I am always very suspicious of anyone at the range, I always have a loaded firearm when going down range with other people that I don't know. Firearms and strange people I don't trust. Maybe I'm a little paranoid.

While suicide is just a trigger pull away from a homicide have any of you ever heard of a murder at a gun range? Carrying a loaded firearm down range with you might make you feel more comfortable but I don't know of any ranges that would permit this but I could be wrong.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While suicide is just a trigger pull away from a homicide have any of you ever heard of a murder at a gun range?

Yes. The Platt/Matix case among others.

Carrying a loaded firearm down range with you might make you feel more comfortable but I don't know of any ranges that would permit this but I could be wrong.

Let's see:

USSA
Red Castle
Oil Capital

I'm confident there are more.

Do your research first.

Michael Brown

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I deleted my response from my iPhone using Forumrunner, I guess that feature doesn't work well, because I realized I was wrong about the range killings. As far as carrying down range, I have never been to a range that I have seen it but then again I have never been to the ranges you cite. As far as your "do your research first comment", thanks for your valuable advise, it's priceless.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tri-City Gun Club range permits carrying a loaded handgun downrange provided the carrier has a CCW and keeps the weapon concealed.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I deleted my response from my iPhone using Forumrunner, I guess that feature doesn't work well, because I realized I was wrong about the range killings. As far as carrying down range, I have never been to a range that I have seen it but then again I have never been to the ranges you cite. As far as your "do your research first comment", thanks for your valuable advise, it's priceless.

Indeed.

Doing your research before posting is some of the best "advice" on the internet that goes unheeded.

Posting without knowing what you're taling about is the source of much stupidity and a great deal of misinformation.

So while your comment drips of sarcasm, you have unwittingly proven that which I posted.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom