Gun owner against the SDA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about the idiot shooter and the idiot robbers (remember the robbers?) all pitch in to fix puss-boy's car. Sounds like there were a plethora of morons involved. I'd be pissed too were I nearly perforated. More likely that I'd be pissed at the root cause (the original crime and criminals) than at the issuance of SDA permits though. Eff 'em all.

:werd:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do please remember that the person calling for a ban was almost shot while driving down the street minding his own business. Just like anyone who has ever had a friend or family member hit by a drunk driver wants all drinking outlawed. It is kind of scary that more people are mad and are bashing Mr. Gray for his opinion than are saying anything about the business owner.

Well how about waiting until the adrenaline starts to subside before forming an opinion? You know, something thing might be considered reasoned judgment? This guy now wants to take away all of our CCW's because of something that ALMOST happened. He should get his car fixed, and his being shaken up a bit is understandable, but he is severely overreacting IMO.

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds for sure like the gem dealer didn't use good/common sense in his actions. Every one of these types of incidents makes it more difficult to garner support for CCW and more importantly, our right to bear arms.

I would suspect that "ole Prather" and his office will do what they can to set an example with the gem dealer.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess until we have had a stray bullet enter our vehicle none of us could really understand how this "moron" feels. I'm glad he didn't have a passenger, would we still think he was a "moron" if his wife had been killed by the MORON that fired the shot?

I would be pissed too, I wouldn't call for a CHL ban, but I would be very vocal about the training required to get a license.

This incident reflects poorly on all of us.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thieves = Morons
Gem Dealer = Moron
Car owner = Understandably pissed

As soon as the theives turned their back and exited the store there was absolutely no need for deadly force. If you are really worried about losing your CCW rights you should be concentrating on the moron who shot out into the busy intersection. People like him are the reason many people agree with training before you get a ccl. So if you want to keep your ccl it would be more prudent to come to the aid of the man who almost died and to condem the moron who was more worried about his monetary loss than the possible loss of life do to his actions.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As soon as the theives turned their back and exited the store there was absolutely no need for deadly force. If you are really worried about losing your CCW rights you should be concentrating on the moron who shot out into the busy intersection. People like him are the reason many people agree with training before you get a ccl. So if you want to keep your ccl it would be more prudent to come to the aid of the man who almost died and to condem the moron who was more worried about his monetary loss than the possible loss of life do to his actions.

We are the minority here, but I agree with you 100%!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I walked outside one day, made it 10ft from the house and an icicle fell where I was standing.

We need to ban icicles, snowstorms and ice storms.

Nice try, maybe if you made it 10ft from the house and your neighbor accidentally shot you when he was shooting at robbers that were fleeing his house, then it is connected. Otherwise the whole icicle analogy is meaningless...

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

No joke. They are no longer a threat at that point. Barring any other circumstances that haven't come to light, the gem dealer is clearly in the wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom