Gun safe storage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put my long guns in silicone sleeves and gunnut1918 iis right, you don't know what gun you're grabbing. What I'm going to do is buy some of those blank tags with strings (like some people identify keys) and write on the tag what is in the sleeve and tie it to the sleeve.
On a sort of funny side, I don't keep all my guns in the same closet or place, I have them in various places inside the house and there is this Rockola Carbine I can't seem to locate but it'll turn up. Found one Rockola yesterday but there is this other one that cost more $$$.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put my long guns in silicone sleeves and gunnut1918 iis right, you don't know what gun you're grabbing. What I'm going to do is buy some of those blank tags with strings (like some people identify keys) and write on the tag what is in the sleeve and tie it to the sleeve.
On a sort of funny side, I don't keep all my guns in the same closet or place, I have them in various places inside the house and there is this Rockola Carbine I can't seem to locate but it'll turn up. Found one Rockola yesterday but there is this other one that cost more $$$.

Well then, I guess that one Rockola Carbine is definitely in "safe storage" if even you can't find it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom