Guns & crayons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerryinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Um, you guys are seriously talking about coloring your weapons with Crayons. Seriously.

I'd laugh at you, but I've got to run to the late night Walmart and buy a box of Crayons...(this "hobby" of mine is getting completely out of hand)

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tongue in cheek humor makes me chuckle every time.

I'm surprised it looks that good. I'd never thought a crayon would be so worthy. Thanks for posting.

Um, how does it hold up? Will it melt off and run or anything?

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad attempt at humor. I'll check it at the door next time.

OOppss... I don't read with humor all the time. If it doesn't have a smiley, I usually take it seriously... My bad. :wink2:

Tongue in cheek humor makes me chuckle every time.

I'm surprised it looks that good. I'd never thought a crayon would be so worthy. Thanks for posting.

Um, how does it hold up? Will it melt off and run or anything?

Like I said, I did it last winter sometime, and have shot a couple 3 guns, and a couple pistol matches. And I've run several mags in a row at my range. To me, being no more than a crayon, its held up very well.

In my opinion... thinned model pant works better, and lasts longer... apply with a toothpick

Come on Adam! Everybody has a crayon somewhere laying around! I'm sure model paint *looks* better, but that requires me having to go buy some.

Again, All I did was basically color the roll marks very fast and heavy. Then wiped off the excess with a CLP, or other gun cleaner, soaked rag. Make sure its a rag that you don't mind being color of the crayon tho.:osu

mbfree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta admit, when I saw the caption I was like "what the hell?", but it really looks very nice. Totally different than what I have preconceived in my head, haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom