Guthrie Nursing home workers arrested after allegedly taking inappropriate photos, videos of patients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Added pics because I know a few of you will only want to if they’re hot.

IMG_6642.jpeg

https://kfor.com/news/nursing-home-...king-inappropriate-photos-videos-of-patients/

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife worked in the industry shortly after graduating college as a RN. She was the DoN at a new facility locally. She got fired for giving excellent care and requiring patient respect.
If at all possible don’t put your loved ones in one of these chit holes.

eta: I can’t remember how many times over the years they’ve caught workers molesting old folks. I think it’s probably like church youth pastors and child sex abuse. It all gets swept under the carpet nowadays.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife and I both worked in nursing homes for years, in fact that is where we met. I am not surprised to hear of something like this and I bet it is very common with everybody having a "smart phone". I have seen to many nurses aids take their problems out on patients. Not to mention all the low life that could not get any other job. Don't get me wrong. The majority are good caring people but in every group there are always a few.

Latest posts

Top Bottom