Gutter the Nun Pigeon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
images (39).jpeg

Get one of these and make it someone else's problem! :ooh2: :pms2:

Edit: Just watch out for Dastardly and Muttley! :rollingla

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a cockatiel that hung around here for a couple weeks. He’d sit on the edge of the house and if you tried to go up and get him he would just walk away and if you got too close he’d fly into a tree. if he was in a feeder and a wild bird came in he’d leave and fly to the roof. I never could lay hands on him and then one day he just disappeared.

I always imagined him going home. Made it easier to handle. I’m not sure a tropical bird could live outdoors in our winters, but I know less about birds than I do women, so…

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pigeons don’t have to be pets to be unafraid of humans. They know where the chow is too. You might have two or three more show up. It might be looking for a nesting place too. Once they latch on to a place, they never leave, like Californians.

We used to raise them and once they nest or decide they like it there, they become a permanent fixture. In the middle of the AZ desert, other pigeons would show up outta nowhere and assimilate into the flock/kit, like a miracle, lol. Good luck.
Make a pet outta him, band his leg, and sell him 42 times as a homing pigeon!

Latest posts

Top Bottom