Guy Movie Marathon Suggestions ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So many movies named, sorry if I'm duplicating but The Outsiders is a classic too, Apocalypse Now should be included too.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really sure how watching guy movies is going to help your strained relationship. If I'm fighting with my wife I'm not gonna sit down and watch Steel Magnolias.

My list isn't necessarily all guy flicks but more of my all time favorites that include many movies with well known movie quotes and actor. Some may think thisnlist is a bit odd considering this thread but my explanation is above.

-Fast Times At Ridgemont High
-Stripes
-Sixteen Candles
-Pretty in Pink
-Breakfast Club
-Ferris Buellers Day Off
-Less Than Zero. One of my top five favorites
-Young Guns
-Taps
-Rumble Fish
-Red Dawn

Some other greats

Outlaw Josie Whales
-Quest for Fire. A really different movie about cavemen. Can't explain but must see.
-Vision Quest

Have more but having a brain fart at the moment.

-

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really sure how watching guy movies is going to help your strained relationship. If I'm fighting with my wife I'm not gonna sit down and watch Steel Magnolias.

My list isn't necessarily all guy flicks but more of my all time favorites that include many movies with well known movie quotes and actor. Some may think thisnlist is a bit odd considering this thread but my explanation is above.

-Fast Times At Ridgemont High
-Stripes
-Sixteen Candles
-Pretty in Pink
-Breakfast Club
-Ferris Buellers Day Off
-Less Than Zero. One of my top five favorites
-Young Guns
-Taps
-Rumble Fish
-Red Dawn

Some other greats

Outlaw Josie Whales
-Quest for Fire. A really different movie about cavemen. Can't explain but must see.
-Vision Quest

Have more but having a brain fart at the moment.

-

Man ... you guys are a tough crowd these days ... must be the heat ... It was a J.O.K.E. :werd:

Besides ... ANY of these movies would be better than ANOTHER episode of COPS or Bait Car ...

:yikes2: Wait?? If watching Steel Magnolias (which I have not seen btw) was all that was standing inbetween you and marital bliss you wouldn't watch it?? Really?? Dude ... I don't even know what to say about that.

Mack45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quite a few of my favorites were already mentioned, like Quigley Down Under, Spinal Tap, and Saving Private Ryan. I like all the old Clint Eastwood movies like High Plains Drifter.
I am surprised no one has mentioned Waterworld and Dances With Wolves. BadgeBunny has probably already seen Easyrider, It was on the satelite the other day , I had to watch it again!

orangevale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ronin
Man on Fire
El Dorado
Unforgiven

Aliens
Thirteenth Warrior
Chronicles of Riddick
Fifth Element