H and H Expo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeatherMan24

Marksman
Reaction score
They hold an Expo once a year and give really good discounts on their firearms, Safes, and Accessories. Medlocks in Collinsville had one last week and they were giving away guns. Making lil to nothing on the sale.

gritlife

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never been, but I will be there tomorrow for sure. This is how the Expo was described to me by an H&H employee...

For those of you that have been to H&H, you already know how big it is...by far the largest gun store/range I have ever been to. During the Expo, the space from the gun sales display cases, past the tactical room, bathrooms, airgun lanes, pistol lanes, rifle lanes, all the way to the reloading equipment counter is full of major manufacturers tables. The manufacturers lay out all of their guns on the tables. We (the consumers) show up and buy a two-part "raffle" ticket ($3-5). One part of the ticket goes to any manufacturer, which in return, they give you any gun you choose. The other part of the ticket goes to the range counter, where they give you ammo, and you go shoot that particular gun.

Basically, from what I heard all MAJOR manufacturers are regular attendees. S&W usually brings their 18-wheeler and parks it out from as a walk-thru display. This is a chance to shoot any gun you want (especially those that you wouldn't normally shoot) for a very small price :ooh2: The best part, is that ALL proceeds go to charity (although I'm sure H&H makes a killing during the Expo). I also heard most guns are on sale in the store...which hardly ever happens.

Apparently, H&H has lots of respect from gun manufacturers on a national level, so this thing is supposed to be a big deal....we shall see. I do know that if I lived in Tulsa, I'd definitely check this thing out. Fortunately, living in OKC, I imagine that I'll be there quite a bit during the next 3 days.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best part, is that ALL proceeds go to charity (although I'm sure H&H makes a killing during the Expo). I also heard most guns are on sale in the store...which hardly ever happens.

The ticket proceeds go to different Youth Shooting organizations....and ALL firearms are at least 5% off with some 25% off....

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my son there last night to kill some time. Everyone was getting setup. Hoov looked like death warmed over. Saw Lisa working on the Looper display. Looks like their racks will be quite full. And yes the Semi is parked out front.

I'll be swinging through there sometime today. If not tomorrow. I've got a hankering to buy me a new piece of steel. Just need to find what 1911 I want to buy.

I didn't make it last year but the 2008 Expo was packed. So please take your patience as it will more than likely be busy. Parking lot sucks as it is when they are busy so add that to your patience needs.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my son there last night to kill some time. Everyone was getting setup. Hoov looked like death warmed over. Saw Lisa working on the Looper display. Looks like their racks will be quite full. And yes the Semi is parked out front.

I'll be swinging through there sometime today. If not tomorrow. I've got a hankering to buy me a new piece of steel. Just need to find what 1911 I want to buy.

I didn't make it last year but the 2008 Expo was packed. So please take your patience as it will more than likely be busy. Parking lot sucks as it is when they are busy so add that to your patience needs.

Stop by the Wilson Rep. His name is Matt and he should have some there to shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom