H and H Expo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Dan, by the time this is over, I think I will have crammed two weeks into one. That and getting ready for a wedding.... MINE! The last one standing... Just sayin'!!!!!

Congratulations, Kid! Never get to talk to you and I find out here? Oh well, as far as the warmed over death look, ya' ain't got nuttin' on me, but then I am older, and FALGuy, that's another story: I think he looks like some of his former clients at times.
Lone Wolf

jav8r

Marksman
Reaction score
I went by yesterday after work, and got to shoot the new XDm 45ACP, sweet!
Also shot M&P 40 sub on sale for $100off and the XD as well...

I need a sub com, but I think I'm in luv with the 45!!

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is correct. How about AR style rifles for 10% off?

I was there today and there were several sig 556 rifles that were 20% off. So there was one for $1450 I think, after sale discount $1160!!

I shot 12 different guns there today. Had a blast literally lol. $3 tickets, best bang for your buck

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there today and there were several sig 556 rifles that were 20% off. So there was one for $1450 I think, after sale discount $1160!!

I shot 12 different guns there today. Had a blast literally lol. $3 tickets, best bang for your buck

Don't sell the sale short....ALL Sig 556 rifles in stock are now $25% off!!

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Awesome time up there today, I shot quite a few different guns and had to stop myself from buying more tickets.

I found out that I'm crazy accurate with the Sig 220 match, 6 shots in 1 hole at 15 yards that I could almost cover with a quarter if it wasn't for the 1 flyer. I've never been that accurate before. It shot high for me so I would need to adjust the sights a little bit, it still grouped good though.

Here's my proof:
[Broken External Image]

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shouldn't have gone up there today. Now I know I'll be spending a large amount of money on a 1911. Just need to decide between a couple of models.

TonerGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went by there today and bought me a safe! Will was my salesman and is a great guy to deal with, he bent over backwards for me to get me the terms I wanted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom