H and H starting to go downhill ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCSteve19

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went into H and H a few weeks ago for the first time in a while and it seems to be going downhill...... I know up until 2016 it was pretty nice.

Anyone else think this ???

Did they change owners or something ?

Iratus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Inventory is way low, most people seem to ignore me when I am there but theres a couple people that are really cool, the guy in safe sales was really nice too. I noticed its a bit hood rat lately though.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went into H and H a few weeks ago for the first time in a while and it seems to be going downhill...... I know up until 2016 it was pretty nice.

Anyone else think this ???

Did they change owners or something ?
They did change ownership several years back. The guy owned H&H has a business in Edmonton now.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to this place they were on the verge of going out of business back when I worked for them. 😂😂😂
Having watched it expand in that plaza and grow over the years I imagine they probably have a lot of overhead. I wondered how many guns they had to sell to keep the place open and the staff employed. They would have to have a lot of people using the range every day at 11 bucks or so a pop to make money.

I like H&H but looking around on the range at the walls and ceilings and seeing all the negligent discharges it makes me think I’m taking my life for granted going there to use the range

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the gunsmith is running the whole store now, he's been there a long time. One of the salesman on the floor told me that about a month ago. I don't know who owns it now. I don't buy much there anymore but I like to go look at the used guns they get in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom