H and H starting to go downhill ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the gunsmith is running the whole store now, he's been there a long time. One of the salesman on the floor told me that about a month ago. I don't know who owns it now. I don't buy much there anymore but I like to go look at the used guns they get in.
Just a cursory search show it's owned by Leroy Ussery

1646796243311.png

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
That may not be up to date. There’s a man I met in Edmond who said he use to own owned H&H. I think he said he is the one that started it from scratch. This was 2-3 years back. Not sure why he would BS me so I took it as truth.
Right. I was replying to who owns it now. And H&H was built by Miles and his wife. the Halls, thus the H&H. So you either met Miles or someone taking credit for it.

This guy.
1646796920109.png

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right. I was replying to who owns it now. And H&H was built by Miles and his wife. the Halls, thus the H&H. So you either met Miles or someone taking credit for it.

This guy.
View attachment 257833
Was an older guy 2-3 years ago. Met him at 405 Engraving in Edmond. Has a huge yellow safe about 8 foot tall out front the building on a trailer. I wouldn’t remember the name

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I was in there (couple, three months ago or so), Leroy still owned the place and Mike (started on the range side) and Chris (the gunsmith) were working together to run the place. I enjoyed working with both of them (Mike and Chris). Last I heard, the Halls had started a consulting business -- which I found laughable based on what I know about how Leroy wound up owning the place. I have no reason to believe the person telling me about it was exaggerating one bit -- the Halls (ALL of them) were something else. 🙄🙄🙄

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don’t like H&H, Big Boys, Lowes, Home Depot, Walmart, what else? Either we have very high standards, or we have become just another species of snowflake.

You're probably better off listing the things OSA hasn't thrown a hissy fit about, it would be MUCH shorter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom