H and H starting to go downhill ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DR_Diesel

Marksman
Reaction score
I would agree with most it has gone downhill, honestly cannot remember the last gun I bought there. Or even when I have used the range as someone said earlier with the way the roof and walls look taking my kids was not an option.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Place I’m talking about is Edmond on 15th St. a couple businesses east of Kelly on the south side of the road. Can’t miss it with that giant yellow safe out there. Building has a buffalo on the front of it with 405 in it
Stephen Hall is a co owner of Lock it up, so I could see the possibility of him having some involvement. Other than the fact he doesn't look old enough to have been in the origins of H&H, he's likely family.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stephen Hall is a co owner of Lock it up, so I could see the possibility of him having some involvement. Other than the fact he doesn't look old enough to have been in the origins of H&H, he's likely family.

He was integrally involved in H&H. Did their IT work -- as well as some other things ...

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
H&H is hit and miss. Something it is easy to find a worker and sometimes it isnt. Sometimes they have a decent price and most ofvthe time they dont.

Gunsmith same. Onetime took six months to get shotgun sights installed, other time new barrel on a Tantal done in 2 weeks.

The only place consistently good is the 4U cafe. Good food. Nice lady.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
H and H is better than a lot of out of state indoor ranges and shops still. Last time I went they did have range officers active which was nice. As for the different mix of people I think that is a good thing. More people are concerned about protection and defense, all are potential allies. And yes, it did look like there were a few more holes in the ceiling and walls.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
H and H is better than a lot of out of state indoor ranges and shops still. Last time I went they did have range officers active which was nice. As for the different mix of people I think that is a good thing. More people are concerned about protection and defense, all are potential allies. And yes, it did look like there were a few more holes in the ceiling and walls.
Just a few more wholes in the ceiling and walls??? 🙄🙄🙄

Range Pllunker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
H & H has changed over the last five years. Like most gun stores it's inventory is minimal. It's range needs work. It's Cafe is good but somewhat pricey. Overall, H&H needs to reevaluate its staffing, and equipment offerings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom