Had to put our dog down today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this not to long after we had to put my boxer down last year. It made me feel a little better. Sorry for your loss.

Wait_Page_1.jpg Wait_Page_2.jpg Wait_Page_3.jpg Wait_Page_4.jpg

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put down my lab a couple years back it's tough. Hang in there I have his pup who is now 12 he's in good shape but time will get short as fast as it goes. Prayers for you and your family

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, man. I am so sorry for your loss. They are truly just another member of the family. We honestly thought we were going to lose our 9-year-old Beagle mix Friday night ... we really did. Wife and I were both up checking on her several times during the night. We've lost dogs before, but it wasn't until that experience that we both realized just how precious she is to us. Our prayers are with you. Hang tough.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. We have recently been through the same thing with our 14.5 year old Pug - George. (He is now my avatar)
It is very hard to say goodbye to our fur companions. Prayers for comfort inbound.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when we had to put down our miniature schnauzer. She was 14 and she had a stroke. We cried like babies. That was more than thirty years ago. I remember how it felt.

Please accept my condolences.

Latest posts

Top Bottom