Prayer Request

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1707519124787.png

Snipe

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lord our heavenly Father we lift Diane up to you in our prayers. We know you are the ultimate physician and we ask for a healing touch on her if it's in your will. We also lift up her family and friends to you and ask for the peace that passes all understand to be upon them. And may you be glorified though it all. We pray all these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

prh79

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
My wife (Diane) has had Dementia for about 4 years. I have been doing alright until today. I kinda broke down after talking to her financial advisor today. They won't talk to me till they get her POA. I understand. I just wasn't ready for this. We never are. We got wills and POA in 2022. She has trouble talking on the phone.
I know God will help us, he always has. So if you could send prayers for both of us. I would really appreciate it. Thanks everyone.....Nick
Praying!

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lord our heavenly Father we lift Diane up to you in our prayers. We know you are the ultimate physician and we ask for a healing touch on her if it's in your will. We also lift up her family and friends to you and ask for the peace that passes all understand to be upon them. And may you be glorified though it all. We pray all these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
That was really nice, thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom