Have never owned a Sig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayBo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never owned a Sig handgun. If there is any sig recommended,,,aka lovers,,,please step up and tell ole jay which is your preference for a CC. Probably in 40 or 45,,Might consider 9 mm, but rather not. Just want it like you see it,,,If you hate them,,,I want to hear that also and why if don`t mind...thanks...jay

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have owned a Sig 228 for almost 20 years. Thousands of rounds through it without a single problem. Some don't like the double action trigger pull on first shot, but it works great with a little practice.
:thumbup3:

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been my brand of choice for over 20 years. P220 is my favorite but my all stainless P220 is heavy for carry so it's a house and range gun and my primary is a P239 .357 SIG or, sometimes, P229 SAS 9mm. With many SIGs, and thousands of rounds, over that time I have had exactly one malfunction. You can get a lighter P220, P220 Carry or Compact model and they carry very well with the right holster.

ibanda

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I love SIGS, have 3 of them, and still want more. I carry a SIG 239 in .40 in a Milt Sparks Watch 6 holster. It is a great carry piece. The 229 would be the double stack version, a better grip to hold on to but slightly thicker and heavier to carry (still very doable). 226 is the full size.

Latest posts

Top Bottom