Have never owned a Sig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayBo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well gents,,A double helping of thanks to all. Seems to be the consensus of all that a Sig would be a great choice,,,I guess I am now officially on the prowl for a Sig. I think I will try and find somewhere to love on different ones before making my choice,,,,Thanks...Much appreciated...jay

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I guess I will be the only naysayer here, but I have had two Sigs, and they were just ok to me.

I got an early model P226 in 9mm, and the same day got a Glock 19, a Glock 17, and a full size M&P 357Sig.

I thought I would really like the Sig based on all that I had researched about them, but I just preferred the striker fired pistols much more, especially the M&P.

Later I took another Sig in 9mm in on a trade, and just couldn't make myself like it either after owning a M&P Compact, which has been my all time favorite handgun.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I have a P228. It's not going anywhere.

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Guns_Sig_IMG_7938_PI_7x5_B_PS_650x464.jpg

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sig standard models-great guns with too many controls, expensive magazines, and not enough accessories. Buy a Glock or a 70-series 1911, and an actual ton of ammunition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom