Have we dicussed the viral (Tulsa) West Side Neighbors yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me of why I moved to midtown from down Hectorville way. My old neighbors could have given them a run for their money.

I recognize that old Ford from seeing it on the road. Never knew they were celebrities.

I was a few minutes into the video and said to myself "west siders". 51st W Ave. I was right. lawl.

Last edited by a moderator:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I at least lived on 5 acres so I had more of a buffer from my crankster neighbors. I tell you what, if you've never had the chance to observe cranksters in their natural habitat for a while, you're missing out. I used to think about selling tickets to my front porch. The main instigator was a meth cook living in his senile grandma's house next to me. He was in prison (manufacturing) when I built my house so the place looked good. He got out later and the fun started.

My my favorite neighbor stories are:

-Dude got in a fight with his old lady, in winter. She went and sat by in the woods by the creek until well after dark, crying against a tree.

-Dude propped a box fan in a back bedroom window in August. facing out. Cars would drive through the lawn to chat with him. A couple times he appeared in the window in gauntlet gloves and a respirator.

-TCSO made frequent visits. One day they knock on the front and back door. No answer. They leave. 2 dudes run out the back door with a big tupperware full of what I assume to be meth lab ****. One dude runs it to the creek that separates their place from a cow pasture, other dude gets in a truck and drives through the pasture, picks the **** and his buddy up and bolts. I called TCSO after that one. Some real Keystone cops ****.

-Burned trash during a burn ban. Left when the sirens came on. FD finds brake kleen and syringes in fire. TCSO sat there all day waiting for them to come back. They didn't.

-Cut my fence, dumped trash on my land, etc. Several times.

-Constant flow of stolen goods, including what I believe to be a stolen AC unit they installed at night one summer.

-Tried to stab a neighbor who caught him stealing stuff on his property, went back to jail for that.

-Had a tattoo on his arm that just said "SEX"

-All of them constantly smoking crank behind the toolshed which face the front of my house. You could see the lighter illuminate the bulb at night.

MY ALL TIME PERSONAL FAVORITES:

-When he mowed, he mowed at night. He never slept. Ever. Riding mower breaks about 11:00 p.m. He's set up work lights and a big tarp on the ground when I go to bed. I leave for work at 7:00 a.m. and the motherfawker is still out there. The mower has been broken down to its base components which are neatly spread out on the tarp. The mower parts, tools, cords, lights, etc. stayed there for a long, long time. He gave up on lawn maintenance for a while.

-Big snowfall and single digit temps back in 2009 IIRC. Dude randomly walks out back door in nothing but boots and tightey whities with a Glock and spare mag in his hands. Empties both mags at nothing and walks back in his house.

They never fawked with me besides trespassing and trash dumping, but I think that was more them not understanding exactly how much land was mine vs. the cattle pasture next door. I assume they never stole from me because I made it a point to run through a good deal of 5.56 in my side yard every now and again when I saw them outside. And I was almost always home, and parked in the garage so you couldn't tell when I was home. The stole from several other neighbors.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah right off Charles Page.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/453+S+51st+W+Ave,+Tulsa,+OK+74127/@36.149966,-96.0513267,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x87b6ea8b0b6ab965:0xaf5bb96633aaffb8

WTF do they keep reaching under the wheel well? Or, should I know why and I'm just really naive? LOL

Idiots stash drugs there in case they get searched. Fine idea unless you meet a dog, then you're just making it easier for the dog and handler to find it. Extensive stimulant use and logical thinking don't often go hand in hand.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Reminds me of why I moved to midtown from down Hectorville way. My old neighbors could have given them a run for their money.

I recognize that old Ford from seeing it on the road. Never knew they were celebrities.

I was a few minutes into the video and said to myself "west siders". 51st W Ave. I was right. lawl.

Hectorville, eh? I ride my bike out there a lot. Stop at the corner mart that also sells Simple Simons pizza to top off my water. That road that runs North and South right in front of it is the worst mile strech of road in all of Oklahoma. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen some of that stuff before where I used to live in Moore.

Worst part is when they are on meth they don't sleep for days.
I had 3 guys out in the street installing a car stereo speaker system at 2 am, in total darkness.

Guy that lived there fought with his wife all the time.

One morning I got up and looked outside and there was LEO yellow crime scene tap all way around the house and the tree on my lawn.
I thought, WTF, has he killed her?

Almost but not quite.
They guy went OJ and dressed all in black, cut the phone lines and broke into the house.
Then he waited for his wife to return and when she entered the bedroom he sprang on her and tried to strangle her.

He went to prison for a year and I guess he got off the meth.
She took him back and they still live there.
The guy started some kind of sewer business and he keeps a giant backhoe machine parked on the side lawn.

Good times

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This video gave me an anxiety attack. Wife and I are looking for a cheaper home to buy and live in until she finishes school and gets a job and our current single income budget doesn't allow for us to buy gated community property. #TriggerWarning

Latest posts

Top Bottom