Have we dicussed the viral (Tulsa) West Side Neighbors yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't you chastise me last year in a hunting thread when I referred to some Okies as Hillbillies?

I'm proud of where I live and don't take negative comments lightly.
When somebody casts disparagement on our state in a negative manner, I take offense.

I agree we are not the crème of the crop in some area's, but I'm not willing for our state to be criticized when compared to other states that also have some issues.

My post about Ok white trash was in jest. Your state has the same.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your state has the same.

You have no idea how true this statement is. I live and have lived in both places all of my life and Oklahoma or California or any other state Ive lived in does not have a monopoly on the use of the term 'hillbilly', or 'redneck', they are every where. I was born in CA but only because my dad was in the Marines, my folks and their folks were all born and raised in OK so I have always considered myself a born redneck and a hillbilly descendant with white trash DNA and am as proud of that as I am to be part indian.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if Jr really committed suicide or there was a struggle with the backpack guy and Jr got the worst of it? Dammit Jr, why did you have to go so soon? Would have made a great reality tv show!

Latest posts

Top Bottom