Head Count

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I combined a squirrel hunt with a pig hunt this morning, but all I killed was one fat cat squirrel. I snuck up within 50 yards of some pigs on the way back to my truck and was waiting for them to step out of the brush for a clear shot, but evidently, they turned and went the other direction. I tried to intercept them on another trail, but they never crossed it. I saw several more squirrels, but they were all too far and/or moving too fast in the opposite direction.
IMG_1343.jpeg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I combined a squirrel hunt with a pig hunt this morning, but all I killed was one fat cat squirrel. I snuck up within 50 yards of some pigs on the way back to my truck and was waiting for them to step out of the brush for a clear shot, but evidently, they turned and went the other direction. I tried to intercept them on another trail, but they never crossed it. I saw several more squirrels, but they were all too far and/or moving too fast in the opposite direction.
View attachment 518593
Nice tree rat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom