Heartland Outdoors Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just had a couple of lanes for an hour or so tonight and I picked up a price card.

Gun rental: $10 per gun-per hour (must use their ammo, naturally)
Lane Rental: $15 per hour

Memberships:

Bronze Level: (Single Person Plan) $350 per year. $7.50 per hour range time
Silver Level: (Single Person Plan) $500 per year. 5% off ammo. $5.00 per hour range time.
Gold Level: (Single Person Plan) $1,000 per year. Unlimited range time. 5% off ammo. 10% off ONE gun purchase per year.
Platinum Level: (Family Plan) $1,500 per year. Unlimited range time. 5% off amo. 10% off ONE gun purchase per year.

There's pros and cons to this place. The shop looks like a mini Bass Pro, it's really nice. Some gun prices were a bit high. The gun range itself is a nice setup, but is only 20 yards. No caliber or velocity restriction. Air conditioned and heated.

The guy behind the range counter forgot to turn the A/C on for us, so it was a little warm. The guy behind the gun counter made an H&H reference joke about it.

I'll absolutely go back to the range and pay per visit, but there's no way in hell I'll sign up for a membership there.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DT did they go back to old method? last I heard (and last I was in there) was 15 flat and then 7 a person for each other on the lane

The website says $15 per lane, $7.50 per each additional guest, but 3 of us renting 2 lanes for an hour and 10-15 minutes only ran $30. So I don't know if the guy cut us a break since it was our first time or what. I believe he did mention the $7.50 before we got started, though.

kcatto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went in there the first time last week.... nice shop..no complaints about that.. reloading stuff kinda high.... since i use a lot of dillon products, it is nice to see they have dillon stuff even if it is higher than buying from dillon.... I needed dillon case lube they were higher so I just did not buy.... called dillon on my drive back home they sold me a bottle and threw one in......it was there by 10 am the next morning.... forgot to mention they gave me extra primer pick up tubes, and an additional powder funnel.... gotta love dillon

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a hell of a drop if true, you sure that's accurate? If so I might have to give them a look.

It is true! I stopped in on my way to Lowe's and they had signs up stating that there family membership is $500, regular membership is $250, and senior membership is $200. I think this is a great value for us living in Edmond. I would have paid for my membership right then, but they were very busy and I was in a hurry. I will stop back by later in the week to purchase my membership. I love supporting local businesses and will gladly support them on more purchases as long as they aren't too crazy on their prices.:clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom