Hell has frozen over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is a shame that the Democratic Party, which once was the foundation of rural American politics has change so much and to which direction. I'm still amazed that a moderate, middle ground beliefs based political party has not caught hold yet.

So with somewhat a heavy heart, Welcome to the Republican Party.

Keep in mind the KKK was the strong arm of the democratic party back in the day.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Politically, I have given up entirely. As the Genesis song goes: Too many men, too many people making too many problems. And there's not much love goin' round.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Dennis, You should prolly trade places with Books. You could sit around in open toed shoes eating cheese and drinking wine and just grooving on the world in general.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey Dennis, You should prolly trade places with Books. You could sit around in open toed shoes eating cheese and drinking wine and just grooving on the world in general.

And sittin on Kaw lake catchin crappies. C'mon Dennis, if we lose Books you can lead us minions and make monkeys dance.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You continue to prove exactly why Obama won!

Don't you get that your intolerance and quite frankly, bigotry, turn off millions and millions of people?

As for abortion, where are your plans to care for these millions of children should they be born? Or is your idea simply they should be born like sea turtles and those who fail to survive were simply the cost of natural selection?

As for gays, I have known some that disgusted me, but I have known many more straight people who disgusted me. In America, a land of FREEDOM, who am I and who are you to say what two consenting adults may do? It used to be illegal to get oral sex from your wife? How many of you fine moral zealots obeyed that law?

I have NEVER "favored" illegal immigration. What I have consistently said is that we 1). shut down the border and 2). mainstream the people who are already here. Many of these people have US citizen spouses and children whom have rights as AMERICANS.n You have absolutely NO right to destroy their families and perhaps drive these families to social entitlements thus creating the very problem you are purporting to solve.

It's mean spirited people like you that have caused the Republican party to lose. I sure hope you are not a minister. With your attitude Satan would give you a special award for turning people away from Christ.

I'm as conservative as the come - that being said - DON'T BE A TOOL

Gay bash again and you'll be gone

Your only warning

JB-1
TT-1

Referee calls time and warns fighter to keep it clean.

JB-2
TThumb-0

Edit: loss of one point for tthumb for earning a warning...lol
I disagree with bulbboy.
That is a key point in the discussion among conservitives libitarians, and democrats.
The issue should be discussed.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I disagree with bulbboy.
That is a key point in the discussion among conservitives libitarians, and democrats.
The issue should be discussed.
It needs to be discussed why the republican party needs to let go of that moral hammer. I can never understand those who claim to defend the constitution while taking a big greasy dump on the rights and freedoms of others. Homosexuality is a non-issue. Holding on to moral superiority is inwardly damaging. How can a political party that has leaders guilty of immorality fling morality in the face of others?

All we need is love.

Latest posts

Top Bottom