HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai118.photobucket.com_albums_o82_durantsports_guy_72_223093_10482b46802225e74ba6e738546df67958.jpg

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
‎"Now I lay me down to sleep, one less terrorist this world does keep. With all my heart I give my thanks, to those in uniform regardless of ranks. You serve our country and serve it well, with humble hearts your stories tell. So as I rest my weary eyes, while freedom rings our flag still flies. You… give your all, do what you must...with God we live and God we trust."....Thank You:teach:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand what your length of membership on OSA has to do with a discussion.

He was being condescending, I was basically saying I've seen all tinfoil stuff here before. Don't know how to dumb this down any further.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a tin foil type of guy,.. but this is one topic where I fall between:

A.) He has been dead for years now
B.) He still aint dead.

I won't argue with A.

But I don't believe B. because the Obama administration would have too much to loose if this was proven a lie by him popping up. He's arrogant, but not stupid. IMO.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have time to read all 26 pages, so I hope this wasn't already mentioned, but I loved what the Navy Seals Brothers came out and said, "Usama Bin Laden wanted to meet 72 Virgins, but what he got was 40 Navy Seals", ROFL

Latest posts

Top Bottom