Hellcat - Initial Impressions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, and now he's short one gen5 G19. SMH. [emoji51]

I don't have any opinion on the hellcat, but I know I also traded a P365 to a sucker on here (@surjimmy). I'm not a fan of small guns.

I haven't really checked out the hellcat, but have shot a 365, how do the triggers compare?

Welp, when you jerk one and then the other, they are about the same. Seriously, I can't tell any significant difference in the two. I like the Hellcat's trigger just fine. It's by no means like a 1911 SA feel, but for an itty bitty striker fired gun, it's fine.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't wait to get my sanitized hands on it before you swap out again....

Welp, that could certainly happen. Every gun I have is subject to trade or sale, (except for a certain little collection of Walther PPK and PPK/S pistols that is). Of course, this what it would be like IF I actually had any guns.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i tried one when they first came out, it had a problem if you put any side ways pressure on the trigger you couldn't pull it rearward turns out it was a known issue lots of youtube videos on it. maybe it's been fix don't know ,I was so unimpressed with the hellcat I never check

That is what has kept me from jumping on one. I've seen them with what looks like an Apex trigger in it that should kill that problem. I do like my P365, but there has always been something that keeps me from not keeping it around. I have a metric ton of mags and close to 600 dollars in custom leather for them.

If Springfield squats out a 16 round mag, I may be forced...

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought one for the old lady as a first gun. We tried all kinds of stuff before she decided on it. I liked it, if anything for the conceal ability and capacity. If it’s as reliable as the rest of my springfields I’ve had then ill feel good that she has it. I do like that somehow it fits my hands, but also my girlfriends tiny hands.

I prefer my G48 with the shield 15rd mags to it by far, but that’s just me. I’m not much of a glock guy, but I like this one and have been drifting away from the snappy compacts and subcompacts for a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom