Hello, Just moved here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrisisOD

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello folks. I'm originally from Oklahoma, but moved away at 18. (Married a Marine, bounced around a while.) Now I've moved back to be near family. I live in Tulsa, but it's a whole new experience for me because I grew up further north.

I have my conceal carry from NC, and a couple pistols (My preferred carry is my baby, a Sig P238 black with the white pearl handle), a Bushmaster AR, and a Mossberg MVP Varmit .308 rifle with an Elite tactical 3x12 scope that I love to shoot, and working on getting a shotgun now. (Will probably be posting in the WTB forum next.)

Just got a Lab, and am (slowly) working on making him a hunting dog. Look forward to reading up on Oklahoma's laws, and getting to know some of you.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I hope you have a good time here...which will be greatly facilitated by a thick skin. Its a lot like the big Italian (or Eye-talian as half the folks here say) family I grew up in - lots of bickering, lots of loud voices and lecturing, lots of wandering from topic to topic, but overall a pretty good bunch of folks with much experience and some good advice to be shared. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom