Help Me Value My Pre-Ban Norinco AK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It should have a spiker bayonet I believe. I seen some recently sold for $750-800 on AKfiles with box ect. The Chinese stuff has cooled off a lot since last year, guns were going for stupid prices.

I must be missing all of those ads, and believe me - I watch several websites all the time. The all-matching preban 56Ss and AKS-762s with the box are typically closer to $1500 than $800. I'll buy every one I can find (and afford) like that at $750 to $800. From what I've seen, Chinese anythings (especially prebans) haven't cooled off in over a decade.

Last edited:

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a gun just like mine only in much nicer condition sell for $900 on a forum in 2015 when I was researching the value of them. NIB norinco guns are another story...mak-90s NIB will bring upwards of $1000 all day, preban guns obviously command a lot more.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must be missing all of those ads, and believe me - I watch several websites all the time. The all-matching preban 56Ss and AKS-762s with the box are typically closer to $1500 than $800. I'll buy every one I can find (and afford) like that at $750 to $800. From what I've seen, Chinese anythings (especially prebans) haven't cooled off in over a decade.
I found two of them, msg if you want more information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom