Help With Gun Value ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.C. Kerns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I'll thin out my collection this year. Does anyone here have a Blue Book of Guns and would help me evaluate a Remington .22 that I have ?

TIA

JC

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reply, I looked it up, it's worth $20 at 99%. But since I'm such a nice guy, I'll go out on a limb and offer you 25 sight unseen.

Seriously, I've got one, but unless it's rare, you should check gun broker for recent comparables. Shot me a pm with details if you want me to look it up for you.

J.C. Kerns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it's a Mohawk Brown, Nylon 66 "GS". Gallery Special .22 Short only. I estimate it at 95% condition. No original box, but still has the decal on the stock. Still has shell deflector and tied-down loop on fore-end. I've seen auction results from about five different auction sites and these things seem to be desireable.
I may yet keep it, but even if my kids inherit it, they ought to have an idea of its value.

J.C. Kerns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, OKCHunter. I knew it was not a run-of-the-mill .22. I first bought it new in 1979 and gave it to a friend for Christmas. He used it to shoot raiding rabbits in his garden. He sent it back to me in 1992 and I haven't fired it since then. It's been a safe queen and nobody in my family has any interest in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom