HERC Tea Light Candle Oven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titan

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hmmmm ... we have a Coleman. That solostove is intriguing ... I think I need to start saving my pennies ... I'll post a review after I get one of these HERC stoves and let you know how it goes ...

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I have one of those HERC ovens and I'll tell you what it does just as they say it does and those little candles are everywhere and so cheap! They can keep there Coleman stoves and ovens... What happens when there ain't no propane or fuel because the government shuts it off? For $80 I can bake and cook just like my conventional oven for 400 hours! Propane would cost you $1300 cook that long. I even found out how to get seconds real cheap from the company makes em. Now that I tried it I would pay full price. My wife LOVES it and that makes my life sweet...

Titan

New to the site!
Reaction score
I just contacted them directly and asked. Said that it sounded good on paper but... Think I was talking to the owner or guy who invented the the oven, real nice guy, he said they had some scratched up from the laser cutter and gave me a deal. I got a big one XXL and it weighs 28lbs. Everything is stainless steel 18 gauge I think he said but I say this thing is tough tough. comes apart in under a minute and is less than 2" thick. I tell you what though somehow it makes those little candles cook bread, done it myself. Thanks for the welcome BB & Blitz.

Latest posts

Top Bottom